•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impeachment
Cardfan1 Wrote:We agree.

It's why I don't support our current President.

Do us all a big favor and put up one or more of the most egregious lies of which you know he's guilty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Post #13
Suddenly I feel vindicated.
How you feel is of no interest to me, liar.
TheRealThing Wrote:Do us all a big favor and put up one or more of the most egregious lies of which you know he's guilty.

That would be a waste of keystrokes. The whole thread is focused on the denial of the president's attempt at rigging the 2020 election his way using taxpayer money, but you guys turn a blind eye because you love the man and hate the messenger.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:How you feel is of no interest to me, liar.

Liar?
I just reposted your post where you said the thing you say I made up, and I'm a liar?

:what:
Cardfan1 Wrote:That would be a waste of keystrokes. The whole thread is focused on the denial of the president's attempt at rigging the 2020 election his way using taxpayer money, but you guys turn a blind eye because you love the man and hate the messenger.

I knew you couldn't put anything up. Why not just admit it's raging contempt that spurs you so? I don't hate you. Rooting for the destruction of this land by illegally unseating a President elected by the voter does however strike me as being less than sober.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Post #13
Suddenly I feel vindicated.

Only because you so adeptly sidestepped post #198
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I knew you couldn't put anything up. Why not just admit it's raging contempt that spurs you so? I don't hate you. Rooting for the destruction of this land by illegally unseating a President elected by the voter does however strike me as being less than sober.

The whole thread is about an egregious act.

Rooting for the destruction of this land? How is that going to happen? Is that more hyperbole? Are trying to tell me this nation will end without Trump as president?
Cardfan1 Wrote:The whole thread is about an egregious act.

Rooting for the destruction of this land? How is that going to happen? Is that more hyperbole? Are trying to tell me this nation will end without Trump as president?

Put up the lie Cardfan, or admit you can't. Come on, this is your chance to shine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Put up the lie Cardfan, or admit you can't. Come on, this is your chance to shine.

I don't understand what you want: A different impeachable offense?

So there has to be two now?
Cardfan1 Wrote:I don't understand what you want: A different impeachable offense?

So there has to be two now?

Oh yes you do. You said you cannot support a President who lies. Which is a lie in and of itself, because you're an Obama die hard. Nonetheless, post the lie you know the President has spoken. Of course we all know you can't and Hoot's got you about right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ So as not to leave any doubt regarding Hoot's assessment of your posts.

The US Senate just acquitted the President of any wrongdoing. Boiled down, all the Democrats say he's guilty, and all the Republicans say he's innocent. Your posts by definition, state the President is guilty. Which means despite the fact that there is zero evidence in support, your position is such that Republicans are all lying and covering up.

The Republicans on the other hand have mountains of evidence, and an able AG in further hot pursuit of even more revelations of illegal Democrat shenanigans. This stuff is coming out, will continue to come out, and all of it thus far at least proves that it is the Dems who're lying. What's that make you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh yes you do. You said you cannot support a President who lies. Which is a lie in and of itself, because you're an Obama die hard. Nonetheless, post the lie you know the President has spoken. Of course we all know you can't and Hoot's got you about right.

Oh you wanted lies. That’s easy.
What is there like 15k now?!

Let’s stay on thread topic:

Trump said the Democrats never asked John Bolton to testify.
—He asked Nov. 7th and the White House told Bolton not to submit to questioning.

How about another?

I don’t know Lev Parnas. He is a groupie.

—on top of dozens of pictures videotape released of Trump telling Parnas to get rid of the Ukraine Ambassador. (Why didn’t he just fire her?).

Seriously, if you believe this guy tells the truth you may need to change the channel.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Oh you wanted lies. That’s easy.
What is there like 15k now?!

Let’s stay on thread topic:

Trump said the Democrats never asked John Bolton to testify.
—He asked Nov. 7th and the White House told Bolton not to submit to questioning.

How about another?

I don’t know Lev Parnas. He is a groupie.

—on top of dozens of pictures videotape released of Trump telling Parnas to get rid of the Ukraine Ambassador. (Why didn’t he just fire her?).

Seriously, if you believe this guy tells the truth you may need to change the channel.

And the ultimately absurd hits just keep on comin. :please:

> This is old ground that we've already gone over. Democrats could have gotten Bolton's testimony and others, if they'd played by the rules. They chose not to, preferring rather to try to circumvent traditional House law on the matter claiming a national emergency existed, and there was therefore not enough time for subpoenas or other considerations of due process. Then Congress let out and in jail break fashion all the Dems blew town and took a month off. Then they tried to get the Senate to break the law as well. And failing that, they blamed Republicans, wrapped themselves up in the flag, and feigned self righteous indignation.

> Do you have any faint glimmer how the federal government functions? I don't doubt that pictures exist, and I don't doubt that Jiuliani used Parnas, or that Parnas who in fact is a groupie BTW, occasionally may have supplied info about Ukraine. In general it's pretty hard to guess how many Parnas types frequent the White House grounds. At any rate, I guarantee if Obama had an Ambassador the likes of Yovanovitch out on assignment telling a foreign leader to ignore the President because he was about to be impeached, he'd have darn well canned her too. Past that it's pretty ridiculous to make the claim that this President or any other would ask a non US citizen, non government, extreme outer orbit type like Parnas to fire or otherwise 'get rid' of the Ukrainian Ambassador, or for that matter the guy outside cutting the grass. What authority would Parnas have?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a feeling if I went through the other 14,998 mistruths you would explain them away.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)