Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County '07
Does anyone know how they looked during the scrimmage at LCC? Who did they scrimmage? They only graduated 4 seniors last year and return most of the starters, and I have heard that they have two really good QB's ready to play if one struggles. Breathitt needs to fix that defense, it was terrible last year.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I seen em scrimmage lcc and middlesbourgh(spelling) there front 0-line looks good. there big fast and strong. they have a good QB. he had great timin with his recievers they jus came up short on a few long pass plays.
Who did Breathitt scrimmage and did they score? How many scored did they give up?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

it was a 3 team scrimmage between letcher,middlesborro,and breathitt.
the didn't keep score on the scoreboard.breathitt looked ok.middlesboro looked very rusty.
in my opinion letcher looked the best of the 3 teams, as they were very balanced with the run and the pass.
Who started QB for Breathitt?... Fugate is very good with experince but I heard that the young Haddix kid might be taking the snaps this season.Whoever it was how did he look?
How about this new kid playing this year, Tanner Lawson?
They started the Fugate kid, but the Haddix kid came in and made some nice runs. Haddix also caught 2 or 3 touchdowns throughout the scrimmages. He is a all around good player.