Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan/Allen Central scrimmage??
I heard Morgan tied Allen Central 0-0. I heard neither team generated much offense, But with a wishbone attack, 10 and 10 don't do you a whole lot of justice.
AC Freshmen Mickie Parsons scored against Morgan on Friday night.
I thought Allen Central was going to throw it this year...I thought they sent their QB to some camps?
Ac And The Phelps Hornets Will Be A Great Game.
gotcha2 Wrote:AC Freshmen Mickie Parsons scored against Morgan on Friday night.
wHAT WAS THE ACTUAL SCORE OF THE SCRIMMAGE?Wink
I couldn't say what the "actual score" of the scrimmage was. It was a 3 team scrimmage, between AC, Morgan County and Pendleton County. They started out with AC on D and Pendleton on O, they rotated the teams in out. Each Offense got 10 offensive plays before moving to Defense. The Offense team set down and the fresh team came in. Morgan County did not score against AC nor Pendleton. AC scored against Morgan and Pendleton, with Pendleton outscoring AC. The score board was cleared each time the Offensive team was changed so it was a little hard to keep up with an exact score.
How did AC look?...I heard they actually had a pretty good QB this year...I saw him in a few films last year and he looked to be decent but was only a freshman I think...Does anyone know what they plan to do this year?....Will they run, throw or what? I have heard from a few people that they could actually be pretty good in their district this year but I dont know if there is any truth to that or not so any information would be helpful here.
I had heard that there QB from last year is a WR this year? IS ANYONE FROM BGR FROM A.C., lol?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I had heard that there QB from last year is a WR this year? IS ANYONE FROM BGR FROM A.C., lol?

I am from Ac....Junior Josh Prater is still the Qb, he has started all 3 years for us.
Didn't AC have a younger kid getting some hype at the QB position last year before he got hurt? I think that is what happened anyway.
I would use the word scrimmage and football lightly in this one. Not much of either going on if you ask me. This one must have been like watching two nerds fight, just a bunch of flailing around.
AC 21
Morgan Co. 18
warriorpride Wrote:AC 21
Morgan Co. 18

I messed up I though the title said game instead of scrimmage. Sorry about that.