Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The word on Simon Kenton
I have been looking on posts and often i will see someone asking about Simon Kenton and i figured i would find out about them. From competetors of SK ive heard that they are not very good at all they may be a big school but are weak for a large school.
40 bad players from a school with 2200 kids is not a good comparison to 40 good kids from a 660 kid school... If you guys play like you looked Saturday morning the Argillite School of the Blind would beat you by a field goal........WAKE UP DEVILS and get ready for the first game... then worry about the second week. I swear if Greenup beats you guys I will kick everyone of your STATE BOUND hineys............................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:40 bad players from a school with 2200 kids is not a good comparison to 40 good kids from a 660 kid school... If you guys play like you looked Saturday morning the Argillite School of the Blind would beat you by a field goal........WAKE UP DEVILS and get ready for the first game... then worry about the second week. I swear if Greenup beats you guys I will kick everyone of your STATE BOUND hineys............................

HAHA if they lose to Greenup then I have a feeling you won't be the only hiney whipping they get, I'd say mason County, Boyd County, Ashland, Simon Kenton, etc will as well...Big Grin

But, I think the Devils will have their act together and once again be a force to eb reckoned with.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:40 bad players from a school with 2200 kids is not a good comparison to 40 good kids from a 660 kid school... If you guys play like you looked Saturday morning the Argillite School of the Blind would beat you by a field goal........WAKE UP DEVILS and get ready for the first game... then worry about the second week. I swear if Greenup beats you guys I will kick everyone of your STATE BOUND hineys............................

haha if we loose to greenup we will never hear the end of it, if we lost it would be the first time ever that greenup beat us at home.
Well Then It Better Not Happen..................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
yea i know we need to quit thinking that we are going back to the ville, and worry about the situation at hand.