•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin Head Coaching Search
HighViz Wrote:Why will no one drop the name they are hearing?

BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW! And the reason they don’t know is because those who are making the decision don’t know yet.
Hound05 Wrote:BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW! And the reason they don’t know is because those who are making the decision don’t know yet.

Where have you been?:welcome:
Hound05 Wrote:Then what are you hearing? Anyone can get on here and leave a vague half clue to “what their hearing”. So what is it? Otherwise I call BS. Actually I do anyways because I’m very close to one of the people involved in the hiring process, and I’ve got nothing from him that would suggest that. Actually the opposite. He said several well known coaches applied for it, we even said no to a very good coach- IMO, he’s been in a few state titles recently- because of “style/philosophy”.

All I’ve got to say is I’m so glad to see you back...thought you’d been kidnapped by aliens or Bell Co fans...
I just find it hard to believe they don’t know who they want. With it taking this long, to me it looks like a bad sign that Tommy will get the job.
HighViz Wrote:I just find it hard to believe they don’t know who they want. With it taking this long, to me it looks like a bad sign that Tommy will get the job.

Listen this is only advice I’m assuming your a grown man so that’s all I can do is give you some as a fellow Redhound...You’d be hard pressed to find anyone as upset at Haddix leaving as I was but he’s gone period can’t be stopped...For the kids sake I’m gonna get behind whoever they hire 100% till they give me a reason not to...Go Hounds...
Bull got out! Wrote:Where have you been?:welcome:

Haha. I’ve been lurking. The past couple of seasons I haven’t really posted much in the off season because, well there’s not much to post about. But I’ve been looking at this thread daily and I finally had enough. As of right now, we’ll literally about 15 minutes ago, they still don’t know who will be hired. Let me rephrase that, the posters on this board that know who will be hired, haven’t told the people who DO THE HIRING. Haha. I just got off of the phone will someone on the board and a principal, unless they are just lying, both people said, “we narrowed it down, but I don’t know just yet”. And if people on here know the principal I’m talking about, he gives it to you straight. So I don’t think they know, truly.
26. The greatest opportunity in the world is found here today… We already know what yesterday has got for us. It’s already gone. Tomorrow, too far away. What about right now! – Ray Lewis

I always try to send my kids quotes when dealing with adversity and Ray Lewis may have some of the best. As a community, fan, and most important the kids need this over and done with. Need to start working for now.
Announcement coming soon...
Greer wins. Sad day for Corbin football. Maybe that D1 talent will transfer somewhere where they will be properly used.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)