Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark/P-burg Scrimmage
Thoughts?

I think SC will be out for blood
When and where is this game being held?
I personally think that YES SC WILL BE OUT FOR BLOOD. P Burg may even think they can slack and win, in turn giving SC that much more room for the usual pre season mistakes. This will definately be an awesome game which could go either way, but ill take SC by 2+ TDs
Won't be any different then last years playoff game, Prestonsburg takes this one easy.
When is this?
this saturday..i went and watched the sheldon clark/pikeville/svhs scrimmage and sheldon clark was by far the best team there but they still didnt inpress me much..it will be a good game..i would say sheldon clark is pretty mad about last year..haha..both times:Thumbs:
If Hager was a good coach which I think he is, then he will be out to improve on his teams game and that will be all. It dont count so any coach who has his players out for blood isn't coaching right. Because I'd much rather win a playoff than a scrimage and a game like this will help prepare him for the upcoming season and same for Pburg.
Prestonsburg and Sheldon Clark are not the only teams in this scrimmage, Prestonsburg coaches asked Scott County to come also. But playing a really good 6A team should help both Prestonsburg and Sheldon Clark down the road. Good Luck to all three teams saturday.

Scrimmage is at 6:30pm this saturday; 8/18
If it dosn't rain the scrimmage is at Blackcat Stadium, but if it rains the scrimmage is on StoneCrest.
I don't think Scott Co is coming....I would be extremely surprised if they did.
It's at around 6 or 6:30 pm Saturday eve.
Sheldon Clark is looking good. We will see who the better team is Saturday. Sheldon Clark still has their backfield and a monstrous line.

P-Burg also always have a good team.

It will be a good game but I see the cards out on top.
It’s a controlled scrimmage to give the players some action before it really counts. I’m sure both teams will play hard but it’s not a game that counts. I hope both teams look good and players perform and execute well.
Of course it will also give the coach’s a look at where they need to work harder.