Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrimmage schedule for Aug. 16-18
please list the teams,location,and times for this weeks scrimmages games.
Estill Vs. Allen Central At Estill 6 PM 8/17/07
blhs has 2 temas coming 8/17/07 to scrimmage...it will be blhs magofin and jenkins i think...not for shore about jenkins but i do know magofin will be there...
Russell will be scrimmaging Cabell Midland tonight at 6:00.
Breathitt and Somerset
LCC vs Boyd County
At Breathitt County
Dr. Gene T.Watts Grid @ Knott County Central
J
ackson Co. vs. Paintsville 6:15
KCC vs. Powell Co. 8:30

Admission $5
- - > East Ridge Teco Bowl Kickoff Classic - Saturday
5:00 Phelps - Pound, Va
6:30 Pike Central - Grundy, Va
8:00 East Ridge - Haysi, Va
my bad jenkins is coming but blhs will only play magofin and urban virginia
Don't look for a 6:00 start on this one. AC will be lucky to have a bus at the field and loaded by 5:00. The buses have to make their regular runs before they can leave for a trip.
JC hosts Leslie County Friday. First game action on the new field!!!
blhsbobcat Wrote:my bad jenkins is coming but blhs will only play magofin and urban virginia
urban virginia is a long way away from these parts. I'm guessing the team that shows up will be from Ervinton High in Nora (between Haysi & Pound, just down the mtn. from Ralph Stanley's place).
You're guessing right. It is Ervington that's coming!
Who does Pikeville scrimmage this week? I thought they were scrimmaging someone from Virginia?
Panther1 Wrote:Who does Pikeville scrimmage this week? I thought they were scrimmaging someone from Virginia?
They were supposed to scrimmage Matewan but they called and cancelled on tuesday. Coach J is trying to find a replacement but its going to be hard on such short notice.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:You're guessing right. It is Ervington that's coming!
Ervinton - no g.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:They were supposed to scrimmage Matewan but they called and cancelled on tuesday. Coach J is trying to find a replacement but its going to be hard on such short notice.
Someone said they cancelled because they only had 13 players.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Someone said they cancelled because they only had 13 players.
I also heard that Yogi and all his staff had quit.
word on this side of the border is that Saunders ccd. his trip back across the mtn.
update - now word is SV will play, but with heavy hearts.
VHSL-helper Wrote:word on this side of the border is that Saunders ccd. his trip back across the mtn.

huh??? Saunders did what? could you explain this to me? you can send it in private if u do not want to post it on here