Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins scrimmage Friday 17th
jenkins scrimmage with magoffin this friday...
ok ppls tell me wat ya think..
jenkins wins
id say well see a lil more from this very experienced jenkins team this week
Who is Jenkins new coach? I heard Johnson left..
Nope, Johnson and staff is back with a very experienced team. When Coach Johnson got there, him and staff said that in 4 years the program would make it to the playoffs and actually it only took 3. I am seeing good things for the Cavs this season! Best Of Luck and GO BIG GREEN!
Magoffin wins
jenkins wins. they have loads of experiance this year. dosent jenkins play ervington, VA to?
where is the game to be played?
At Betsy Layne High School. And yes Jenkins plays Ervington, Va also. Should be a fun night of football. How is Magoffin this year?
yea i failed to mention the one with ervingon i forgot it....what do u ppl think about that one
Betsy Layne plays Ervinton at 6
Maggoffin county plays jenkins at 6:45
Maggoffin county plays Betsy Layne at 7:30
Jenkins plays Ervinton at 8:15

Come out and watch some good high school football!!!
I heard jenkins cancelled today, anyone know anything about that?
jenkins didnt cancel
there still gonna b down there friday night
ready 2 play some good ol football
nomanjenkins wouldnt cancle, the players for jenkins r there to play..
Jenkins should win them both
If they play their style of football
i would love to see jenkins finally blossum and play some ball this year i kno they are capable ive seen them practice. and watched em scrimmage their backfeild is huge and they do not have bad speed. if im not mustaken maggofin moved up to a 3A on the 6A scale. they improved alot at the end of last year so they might start this season off on a high note
Jenkins beat maggofin 3-0 and ervington 2-1
The penatlies really hurt jenkins out of the 20 flags that was threw 15 was on jenkins
All-American Lineman Wrote:The penatlies really hurt jenkins out of the 20 flags that was threw 15 was on jenkins
that could be a problem in the regular season
Yes it could but our boys just wanted to hit someboy and they will eventaully get the late hits out of their system
From what i here you better watch for that jenkins bunch this year there a bunch of head hunters.
ues thunderstruck you r right my friend the do have a few on there that like to collect head...lol for real though they do have plenty of kids that love to hit..
How has Puckett looked so far for the Cavs?