Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage is set for Hillary!
If you are ever seeking a good laugh and satire regarding politics. Follow James Woods on Twitter. Months ago he predicted a HC return. And as you can see the chips have fallen in her favor over the last week.

Biden chooses her for a VP running mate and has his dementia worsens she walks right into the Presidency. Scary thought but unfortunately a very real possibility.

Sure hope at least 10-15 million of the 100 million citizens who chose not to vote in 2016 get off their can and vote this fall. :Thumbs: I'm by no means a big Trump supporter. He is a PR nightmare, egomaniac, and a bully! But I'll gladly vote for him over a Biden anyday. Especially if Biden selects HC.

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Never happen.

Democrats are done with the Clintons too.

Biden will pick 1a. Kamela Harris 1b. Stacy Abrams. 2a Amy Klobachar 2b Gretchen Whitmer (Michigan Gov)
It certainly will be interesting this fall to have two candidates whose mental abilities are in question.
Cardfan1 Wrote:It certainly will be interesting this fall to have two candidates whose mental abilities are in question.

I question the mental ability of all politicians.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:It certainly will be interesting this fall to have two candidates whose mental abilities are in question.

You mean you and Joe? LOL, didn't know you were running for office Cardfan. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spirit100 Wrote:If you are ever seeking a good laugh and satire regarding politics. Follow James Woods on Twitter. Months ago he predicted a HC return. And as you can see the chips have fallen in her favor over the last week.

Biden chooses her for a VP running mate and has his dementia worsens she walks right into the Presidency. Scary thought but unfortunately a very real possibility.

Sure hope at least 10-15 million of the 100 million citizens who chose not to vote in 2016 get off their can and vote this fall. :Thumbs: I'm by no means a big Trump supporter. He is a PR nightmare, egomaniac, and a bully! But I'll gladly vote for him over a Biden anyday. Especially if Biden selects HC.

Thoughts?

I want to be as respectful here as I possibly can. As to Trump being a PR nightmare and egomaniac. Do you remember that scene from Iron Man 2 where Tony Stark is being interviewed by Nick Fury as he is being considered for membership in the Avengers? Tony Stark (Iron Man) is reading aloud from his psychological profile as written by Black Widow, and he comes to this line--- "A classical case of textbook narcissism" Stark pauses for a second in stunned reflection and then admits, "agreed."

That was funny because it was true, and because regardless of where one may have stood on Stark's personal foibles, his abilities could not be denied. The same thing is true with President Trump. I will take his example of a straight talking non-diplomat who is a somewhat unpolished verbalizer but yet possessing of a remarkable success rate; over the guile filled run-of-the-mill politicians we've been forced to accept of late, anytime. And I would just point out, MR Trump has never offered his own example as an evangelical model. But he has been the only President with the courage to stand against the practice of abortion. Contrast that against the example of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer last Wednesday, threatening two Supreme Court Justices for any abortion law considerations that they may entertain which differ from the established norm. Schumer you may recall, went into orbit when Trump referred to a liberal member of the bench as a "so-called judge." I would say Schumer's example is that of a bully, not the President's.

For decades, Ronald Reagan had been the Republican Party's standard bearer on abortion rights as his official position on same was one of opposition. However, Reagan's position was severely undermined by the fact that he had previously signed liberalized abortion rights into law as Governor of California. Because he said that decision was one he deeply regretted, we forgave Reagan nonetheless. But where has pragmatism gone in our time? Arguably weaker by way of the Christian example of the 1980's, we seem to always want to back up on MR Trump's lead. Frankly, it is the Church who should be the one's out there overtly leading on such moral matters. But in the ultimate twist of sick irony they are AWOL on political grounds, it would seem. And yet this President, who does choose to be visibly pro-life and who makes such a public stand from the most visible platform in the world, scarcely gets a nod from Christendom. I don't get it. But even if I thought I was the only one on the planet to give props for such leadership to the President, I would still do so.

As to this idea that the President is a bully. I just do not see it anywhere in the record. Perhaps you could point out what you have seen to that end so that I can reconsider my position on the matter?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hillary wont be a VP. This is leading to a brokered convention, and then Hillary gets the nod as the candidate.