Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:FWIW I implied Trump was not a fascist. You spent your entire post telling me he wasn’t one. My stance was about Sanders, so you should have spent your entire post telling me how Bernie is a communist.

The party isn’t supporting Bernie because he has never been a Democrat. He is an independent running under the Democrat party name. Why should they support him?

Not at all. You brought up the Dem's lie about Trump supposedly being a fascist. So it wasn't just anybody who came up with it. All I did was to provide the link proving more specifically, that Obama was the one who started the whole thing. Further, the libs (just the way they do everything else) all lined up behind him like baby ducks on it.

I did address Bernie and you sidestepped it. But let me be more clear about the remainder. Most Democrats are epic projectionists and have a predilection for calling the kettle black. Thus I gave you the definition of fascism because incredibly, it contained two classic examples of the Dem's hypocrisy. 1st - Forcible suppression of opposition: 2nd - Strong regimentation of society and of the economy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-07-2020, 10:57 PM