Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:You don't think I can tell historical trues, facts and current events from DNC talking points?

US bailouts were largely successful, absorbed by the taxpayer/economy, and with the notable exception of Democrat run cities, life goes on. Not that that means I agreed with them. Eurozone bailouts however, are a different animal. EU local governments have already burdened taxpayers to the point where they have basically hit the wall. (I give you Brexit) And because following the bailouts European leaders went right on handing out the goodies and not changing their spending habits, those bailouts were largely unsuccessful. As the result the EU is in even bigger trouble than recent years. Greece, Italy, France and Portugal are among those in the EU with a public debt burden that eclipses their entire annual economic output. Greece's public debt ratio is 183% of their annual economy.

I never said you said the first word about it. I said that. Why? Because of the endless parade of Democrat politicians on TV blaming Republicans and downing white politicians and enabling minority civil unrest. Another old white guy they say. Then Bernie Sanders steps up as the 2020 frontrunner and they go into a panic. I just pointed out you can't pour gas on our political system and expect that only the parts you don't like will get burned up. That and the fact that there is a certain poetic justice about that in view of the game Dems have been playing.

I was curious after you threw that number out of Greece’s public debt ratio. That number is second to capitalist Japan who has a 274% public debt ratio.
The United States is sitting at 106%. Higher than some of those handout nations like Finland 59%, Canada 88%,France 99%...
Seems like there is more to this than handouts.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-14-2020, 04:37 PM