Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:I imagine Sanders wants to use the power of the govt. to put the brakes on an industry that’s out of control. That same industry spends billions to lobby Congress and presidents to do nothing to help consumers who are doing nothing but trying to survive. Another instance where the middle class takes the shaft: the rich don’t feel the cost and the poor get it for free.

That
Last
Paragraph
Is
Hyperbole
At
Its
Finest.

Where did Congress go in your communist scenario? Have they turned into lemmings that just kowtow to the president...wait...

Now, I know how zealous you are with your Chris Hahn impersonation. But as I keep reminding you, just because you run down one of your liberal talking point rabbit holes, does not mean I will follow you in.

I said those things define Bernie Sanders and they do. If anything I have been far too gracious in my assessments of him and frankly, I am very disappointed with the fact that so many Americans are so lowbrow that they are willing to line up behind a Presidential candidate whom would turn everyday life into a drudgery of mundane existence. The Congress is similarly 'gone' as you suggest as we speak, with deposing the people's President. The ONLY reason they passed USMCA was to give the appearance of having done something other than pursue impeachment. That didn't work BTW, and following acquittal here we go again. But you can bet that were Dems to hold serve in the Congress in a Sanders scenario, they'd suddenly snap to.

My opinion is as follows---
Dems totally missed the reasons Trump beat them in 2016, which were political correctness, being lied to and surging taxes, as backdropped against a neutered military, rampant terrorism and ObamaCare. And now in view of their err, they have doubled down on their simplistic La-La lunacy and vowed to die on the remove-Trump-from-office-hill. They just will not admit that the people are seeing the truth of real economics as backdropped against a surging economy and they see through the impeachment hoax. But I hope you keep pitching because my batting average is leaning on a thousand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-15-2020, 06:09 PM