Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:There is yet another thing that you don't understand. Corporations are not a bad thing. Neither are civilization, daily baths, warm comfortable homes, modern transportation, and a citizenry which largely have plenty to eat. That is other than for those unfortunate children of the drink and or drug, live-for-today crowd. In their cases their parents take government issued food stamps and waste them for pennies on the dollar to buy drugs or other illicit goods and services. Or they buy beer and cigarettes with them, leaving the little ones in want.

In any case, Corporations make things and provide jobs for those whom the government sees fit to tax into oblivion. Then thusly armed with the people's substance, the government proceeds to hand out goodies to the poor and the listless. So what I don't understand is why you think it is the government which is supposed to supplant the role of God in this universe, to become the provider of all good things. The Lord says we are to work for that which we need to provide for our family. The government doesn't require work, just one's vote. And that is why BTW, that the left has so stringently labored to redefine the nature of family. It is now any loose group of individuals whom find themselves in close proximity. But certainly there is no husband and wife. Only loose alliances of the most superficial nature dare enter.

Corporations have been the way of things since the days of Nebuchadnezzar there Cardfan. Do I need to further explain that to you as well?

Nope , you’re brainwashed. I understand.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-17-2020, 05:04 AM