Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:"Personally, I would rather see a mini-controlled revolution redistributing some of the wealth on healthcare and education and infrastructure to improve society." Your anti-American words?

One DNC lie being broadcast broadly right now is that the Trump economic successes are hitched to Obama's economic policy coat tails. In other words if one prefers a steady diet of lies over the truth, the DNC option is to believe Trump is trying to steal credit for something Obama has done. Under Obama's 8 year long period of 1.8% economic growth, the working middle class suffered miserably. And even then almost every dime of the razor thin 1.8% went to the top 1%. It was your hero Obama's quantitatively eased economy which afforded top algorithmic earners the opportunity to see skyrocketing gains, he admitted that fact openly; https://wtvr.com/2013/09/15/obama-admits...-to-top-1/

So by your hero's own cooked statistics, your side had 8 years to rectify the very issues you so diligently and emotionally defend here. Middle class growth. Instead the middle class got had at every turn. Nobody buys your act BTW, and Dems did get caught with their economic pants down, but in your mind, the voter will conveniently forget all about that and vote in the Dems again anyway. :please:

But this is what you always do, and you can say the Cardfan persona hasn't visited the forum before, but YOU certainly have. And every time you get painted into a corner, which is often, the default tactic is to come back out with some tinderbox rhetoric in order to reset the conversation to one of your same old circular logic arguments. Arguments BTW, the substance of which run contrary to our heritage, our history, the record, and IMHO, any Godly interpretation of morality.

It's Anti-American to want the nation to be better...that's new.

TBH Wasn't even that big of a fan of Obama. His inexperience caused him to do exactly what I have railed against in this thread.

I do think your numbers are skewed as Obama's job growth was hampered by the shockwaves of 2008. By that same token Trump relaxed regulations and we've seen the growth Obama had in his second term continue. It's a bit disingenuous to act as if Trump jump started the economy from the grave and Obama put it there.

I really don't know who you think I am, but that's not me. Those circular arguments usually are just trying to stay on topic.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-17-2020, 07:00 PM