Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:It's Anti-American to want the nation to be better...that's new.

TBH Wasn't even that big of a fan of Obama. His inexperience caused him to do exactly what I have railed against in this thread.

I do think your numbers are skewed as Obama's job growth was hampered by the shockwaves of 2008. By that same token Trump relaxed regulations and we've seen the growth Obama had in his second term continue. It's a bit disingenuous to act as if Trump jump started the economy from the grave and Obama put it there.

I really don't know who you think I am, but that's not me. Those circular arguments usually are just trying to stay on topic.

Whether you're playing devil's advocate or whatever, doesn't excuse carrying a torch for the left's lynch mob. Doesn't mean I think you're an enemy, but darn.

Bolded
The left wants it in the grave though, along with fossil fuels and taxpayer self sufficiency. The stock market's gains since election night 2016 have added 10 trillion dollars in gains, which is half of our national 22 trillion dollar shortfall. Market Watch has wage earners realizing meaningful earnings growth during the present administration while records show zero or minus growth for the entirety of the Obama era. Barney Frank was seen surfboarding the shockwaves of 2008.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-17-2020, 07:47 PM