Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:So much for Détente. Wages actually fell during the Obama Era. But let me give you ironic. Keynesian die hards such as those who openly deny the successes of Reagan Era and of the last 3 years, have since Nov of 2016 been directing their fire inside of their own tight little circle. I cite the fact that there are 10 trillion more dollars on the Keynesian lazy-susan and supposedly, that fact doesn't help the middle and lower class. You can only give people so much, and that certainly means you can't give them more than you have to give. But you guys are the ones who evidently think money sort of magically multiplies itself like a river that can't dry up. You really going to try and say little to none of the 10 trillion dollars of found money made it's way into middle class pockets? Who do you think really buys that? It certainly is not those of the voting majority who put Trump in the White House in the first place.

Your wage growth argument is a Democrat lying talking point.

Sorry...it's not. The administration just left the minimum wage raises out. It's a convenient equivocation.

I don't deny the growth of the last three years although I also acknowledge the economy was already trending upwards.

Let's not even pretend that this president nor the last one nor the one before or the next will be fiscally responsible and try to trim the deficit or payoff the national debt. The only difference is what they spend the newly printed money on.

The argument of there only being so much to give only comes out when people talk about healthcare or funding education. It is never thrown out when it's about defense, a bailout, or a tax cut.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-18-2020, 03:02 PM