Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:Fewer than 1/3 of American workers participate in a 401k or retirement acct. I bet you can guess who gets the most benefit out of those systems.

All you know about me is I support a govt that doesn't pay the rich to get richer and would prefer the same money spent on services that assist all our citizens rather than a few. That doesn't make me lazy or entitled.

You must be an Eastern Kentucky millionaire that spends his time on a message board in support of policies the benefit the wealthy.
Haha, mostly because the mere mention of a J.O.B. scares the living daylights out of the rest of them.

Yep, pretty much as I suspected...

Exact same talking points as one of those who feel like we all owe you something, AND ALWAYS looking for that government hand out of one sort of another. Pretty cool that you can come up with these instant (more than likely) fabricated stats too. Must have several discussions and need these instant stats to defend your own sorriness.

Any hard working anti-communist sympathizer can spot you sponges on society out a mile away.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Bob Seger - 02-18-2020, 05:13 PM