Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:Hard to keep up with all of you.

A slight majority not most Americans own stock. Certainly more people than voted for the current president. Let's be realistic; somebody who has 10 grand in a 401k is nothing in relationship to the 1%.

Actually I'm not arguing for the poor. They already have all the goodies. The rich have the goodies. I'm arguing for the middle class to get a break instead of paying all the bills and doing all the work.

Republicans have not been fiscally conservative. In the last 20 years the debt has exploded because of Republican actions: wars and tax cuts. Even worse when they have gotten two terms they have produced economic recessions with H. W. Bush the exception it just took him one to produce an economic recession.
The right has lost the fiscal conservative high-horse along with the morality high-horse over the past 20 years. You can keep screaming it, but it's not what is displayed: they spend like crazy and they elect morally bankrupt politicians.

I hated it, but Obama's bailout did jumpstart the dead economy, so technically he's right.

Let me rephrase that statement more realistically for you. It's hard for you to keep up with one of us, much less all of us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-18-2020, 09:41 PM