Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Bob Seger Wrote:Let's be realistic about this ,RED. If it we did not have a 1%, there would be no stock market or 401K's. Next time you start worrying about why that government check is late coming in the mail, be thankful that there is a 1% that keeps the wheels turning for everyone, including for you to get that government check.

The left don't play fair, nor do they have any particular limits to their mischaracterizations. For example, calling another person morally bankrupt the last time I checked, was the purview of The Almighty, only. Cardfan like so many liberals, nonetheless feels worthy to do it anyway. These endless mischaracterizations and personal attacks on the President's person are morally inexcusable.

God through His Holy Spirit calls all men. Only a few actually answer that call. So not everybody does change their spots, but absolutely EVERYONE who is a true Christian did exactly that. And even then the change itself is 100% the workproduct of the Holy Spirit, Whom renders a personal regeneration in each case. All men are born into the exact same estate, they're lost. And there is not one thing they could ever do to better their self. The regeneration of a man's soul is possible only because Jesus willingly shed His blood on the cross in order to pay their sin debt.

Romans 3:10-12 (KJV)
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

In other words for those who are saved, God has called them, and if they answer that call, He does a miracle in each of their lives. The saved are from that point of forward "a new creature in Christ." I know that is exactly what happened in my case, and I know that is the case for everyone else who can lay claim to having seen a change in their old nature. And it doesn't make one whit what one did in the past, anyone who turns to God in repentance can be changed/saved.

Now, I'm not saying I know the President is a Christian, but I certainly would not say publicly or privately, that he isn't a Christian either. That is the Lord's business and it is between Him and one Donald J Trump. The point is nobody has the right or the sted with the Almighty, to say the President is morally bankrupt. As if he is in a class of debauchery all to himself." All men have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God." And even though those who choose to repent before the Lord can say they are saved, they cannot say they are no longer sinners. They still err, and they still wrestle with their old natures as the Apostle Paul has so eloquently pointed out;
Romans 7:19 (KJV)
19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Getting up on one's high horse in judgment of DJT may seem comfortable from behind an online persona. But I can assure the Lord is in no way fooled or otherwise uninformed as to who says what. So I would offer this, the President is no worse than anyone else in this world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-19-2020, 08:25 PM