Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:You are the one who started all this percentage talk, when you railed post after post after post, about the top 1% not paying enough income tax to take care of poor people and pay down debt.All we did was point out that the US leans over backwards as it is to accommodate the poor and the lower class, in that 45% of them do not pay income tax as it is. And we haven't even touched on the reality here concerning welfare. One trillion a year in assistance payments from federal and state governments. Even then we're not vectoring in Church benevolence, thousands of charities, Mom and Dad, Grandparents and others.

One would think, by your bleeding heart mischaracterizations of how the poor are treated in this land, (which in my mind are lies BTW) you're trying to deflect from the fact that you've been pushing your covert political agenda, unfairly complaining about the top 1%, slamming them and the system (capitalism) and the tax laws they are forced by law, to conform.

So if the USA bends over backwards to defend the poor and they bend over backward to help the rich. Then who is left out...

I've actually tried to defend the middle class and the working poor (the majority of Kentucky's population) even though you keep trying to the throw the non-working up.

I've come to the conclusion you must not know the difference.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-24-2020, 06:56 PM