Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Bob Seger Wrote:Perhaps a trip to Venezuela would make you a happier person? That's exactly where you need to be.

Idiotic college professor, MSNBC, indoctrinated kids are one thing, but a full grown adult like you are the utmost threat to this country.

Venezuela is a failed authoritarian communist state I'm struggling with the relevance to me who would like to see the United States expand medical care to the middle class. I would like to see our govt get out of the economy and stop propping up all of these industries.

Bob Seger Wrote:Trap question my ass, (from ultra liberal CBS & CNN's very own, of all people)? Yeah boy!!

You are a complete idiot!!

Trap question for him. Definitely needed to be asked and asked again. Like I said he will be forgiven. People don't expect much out of their politicians these days.

Bob Seger Wrote:By the way, Big Red, Castro's illiteracy programs where not designed to teach those to read, it was initiated to teach those he conquered, The Communist Manifesto.

You really are dumb as a stick.

I'm fully aware of what Castro was doing. I wasn't defending him nor Bernie.

Nah...The most dangerous people are the polarized that can't have a discussion without acting juvenile.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-25-2020, 04:47 PM