Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:Much ado about nothing. Bernie got pulled into a trap question complimenting Castro's literacy programs. His supporters will forgive him as Trump's forgave his blabbering over murderous dictators.

Nobody from CNN or MSDNC has been trying to trap Bernie Sanders. I heard Anderson ask Bernie about the murderous totalitarian Cuban Regime. It was Sanders whom brought up, and held up as some kind of model, Fidel's so-called literacy programs. Other than that one little non-redirected swipe, Bernie's gotten a full pass for 2016 and so far for 2020. And let's be clear about one other thing, Trump's supporters are a bunch of geniuses compared to those of your ilk who've pushed nothing but lies everyday for 3 plus years about the President. Further, those of your ilk can act as professorial as they want. Come this November if ol Bern is the nominee, they and you will in an act of abject ridiculousness, vote for him.

But let's digress just a bit further. Your favorite slur really, is to defame conservatives as lowbrows. And frame lefties in the light of intellect and insight. That which made this country great in the past were the principles of conservatism. The good which this nation has provided for her citizens and the world is practically immeasurable and I for one, will always view your criticisms of same as unpatriotic drivel. Not that I don't consider said drivel a threat.

Bernie is a communist and doing his best to disguise that fact, all the while holding up his head for the press as if he doesn't lean totalitarian. Bernie is a lot like you there Cardfan, or you're a lot like him. Neither of you make a statement or answer a question without taking a dishonest swing at the President.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-25-2020, 06:27 PM