Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:Like I said, you can try to ACT like you hold the high ground all you want. Your appearance nonetheless belies the fact that you are the loser in a pie throwing contest so, nobody's buying. Further, the terminal case of classic projection under which you are beset notwithstanding, there are normal people in this life who think for themselves. Only the self deluded believe they can control what those normal people think. But hey, if you're going to disregard that which is factual, preferring rather to fabricate our own reality, one might as well have everything the way he want's it. Right there Cardfan?

Democrats have lied their heads off for the past 4 years and since your retread resurgence, you have steadfastly defended them for it. BTW, you've lapsed into your old habit of repeating my work again.

There are a LOT of good men and women within the Republican Party that have had a lot to say about the left's shenanigans over the 4 years in question. Many of them committee chairs. To completely dismiss the evidentiary findings they have cited as the basis for those findings, is to say our own governmental records are lies. Those records BTW having been produced over the years by a Democrat led government. The chart your cited is less than laughable. It is part of an ongoing effort of the biased media to lend themselves the integrity they are so desperate to reclaim. In any case, the rabid left media can produce all the charts and polls and fake statistics they can and will dream up. They're never going to fool anyone but themselves with any of it. Well, there is you of course.

Only the left's willingness to roll the dice with the overall sted of this land, has tempered my delight in watching them writhe in anguish since Trump's victory. For the same reasons it has all come to head again this fall, and is being framed for the present, by the left's same short sightedness. :Clap: I can scarcely wait.

What does the bolded mean?

Sorry, but the media bias chart is extremely accurate. They keep it updated about once a month and are transparent about what goes into it. I think you have even cited one of its supporters, MarketWatch, on this thread.

Step back from the right side and read some of the stuff in the middle and get a better perspective or even better read something from the left. Your disgust seems like a lot of speculative projection. I promise your hair won't catch on fire.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-26-2020, 08:15 PM