Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:What does the bolded mean?

Sorry, but the media bias chart is extremely accurate. They keep it updated about once a month and are transparent about what goes into it. I think you have even cited one of its supporters, MarketWatch, on this thread.

Step back from the right side and read some of the stuff in the middle and get a better perspective or even better read something from the left. Your disgust seems like a lot of speculative projection. I promise your hair won't catch on fire.

'They,' is the problem.

I'll readily own my own conservative view. But let's at least agree that any assertion you may make in which you claim to occupy the middle, is absurd on it's face. I mean I know your bent for revision and repackaging and relabeling. And I know how much faith you've got in that reset button, and how this is a new day and all. But your posts speak for themselves so this latest self delusion whereby you suppose you can create new and more lofty ground to inhabit, or that we have somehow misinterpreted your blazing liberalism for raw intellect is ludicrous. In any case following you into La-La Land, no matter how briefly, is just not an option. Therefore. You keep pitchin and I am content to wait for the coming election or the next report from AG Barr, or possibly John Durham.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-26-2020, 11:16 PM