Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:Exactly what is says. Numbers aren't rational and scream falsity.

All of whose coverage is 95% negative/positive? Are we talking one network or all news outlets?

Rasmussen tends to lean to Trump just like some others lean away, but I'm not disputing their numbers. Polls in this nation could be anywhere. The same day you get a 51% you could get a 41% these days.

What?! So you're telling me you would have been crying in the streets if HRC would have won, because you thought the nation would be ruined. Confusednicker:

Well I don't know how to break this to you diplomatically so I'll just try it dispassionately. Other than for a few stray moments, nothing of what you post seems rational to me. And as far as falsity is concerned, my friend you hold all of that stock.

We've come to the time in our society where people no longer know what to believe. Some feel like a ping-pong ball, in listening they think the left are correct. But when conservatives speak they can see their point too so they're confused. Then you have the die hard lefties, who actually deny empirical evidence in favor of their party political views and talking points. And then you have those happy few who just go with what lay before their eyes and let the chips fall. Strong delusion will befall men who reject the truth because, all that's left is to believe a lie. Pretty straightforward if you ask me. We see the end times example of that very situation in the following;

2 Thessalonians 2:11 (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah spoke of these times too, as follows;

Isaiah 5:20-21 (KJV)
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;

I don't take my cues from any man. I saw the left in this land grow in courage and influence from the days when Walter Cronkite and David Brinkley through suggestion and inflection, seeded doubt between the lines in order to instill a distrust in the minds of their listeners for any elected officials of the US government with whom they disagreed.

I saw suggestion and inflection among the media grow to become more overt and obvious in the persons of Dan Rather and Ted Koppel. I saw CNN start off under Ted Turner to become greatly respected among their peers, only to fall off a liberal cliff at some point to feature shallow and rabid activists such as Jim Acosta. In short, media personalities morphed from being greatly concerned with their own credibility to caring less and catering to factions of like political belief.

I saw those of this nation's political parties take a similar tack. I saw Dwight D Eisenhower, and John F Kennedy, and Lyndon Baines Johnson, and Nixon, Ford, Carter and Reagan, up to DJT. I saw the Ayatollah capitulate to Reagan, and the fall of the Berlin Wall and the USSR. I saw Trickle-Down economics work, so well in fact that Reagan was able to turn the miserable tide of doubt and insurmountable debt on the part of working consumers, to boom times in less than 5 years. Now we see that same sort of incredible economic success happening all over again under MR Trump. Unfortunately we also see Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Jerrold Nadler, Al Green, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

I could write a book about all this but suffice it to say that when I juxtaposition what the Cardfan says against history, things just did not happen the way he says. The liberals have revised history to their liking or at least their benefit. Case in point; As I said Trickle-Down economics worked. So well healed were we that when Bill Clinton came to office the slide was so greasy all he had to do was hang on and enjoy the ride. I was there to see that. Guess what he, the rest of the Dems and the media did next? Bill with the same straight face in which he said that he did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky; With the bobble headed Dems in dutiful attendance behind him and the complicitous news corps backing him up, Bill Clinton proceeded to take credit for all the prosperity of his day.

In short the truth is conservative fiscal policy does work. It worked in the 80's which carried through to 2007. And it is working again in even more remarkable terms under MR Trump. But Bill took credit for the accomplishments of his predecessor. And not to be outdone as we have seen only this past week, Obama has tried to take credit for his successor. The fight now is whether voters are going to be goofy enough to allow the Dems to redefine under their very noses, that which they already know to be correct.

So thank you very much there Cardfan. But I will continue to balance what I know thanks to what I have seen, with God's inerrant and perfectly prophetic revelation of the history of man, and come to my own conclusions as back dropped against what I hear current event-wise. Unlike so many, I do know what to believe. But feel free to get your opinion handed to you from your buddy Jim Acosta et-al.

Now let's deal with your plagiarism and clinical level projection infection. YOUR side, were the ones out in the streets on their knees howling nooooo repeatedly like werewolves on election eve 2016.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-27-2020, 05:47 PM