Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:You wrote all that to not answer where the 95% coverage number came from? Just admit that the tweet was garbage. There is no way on this planet anyone can support that 95% of all the stories written or produced were positive/negative about either politician. It was hyperbole to create a false outrage.

This is a prime example of what I said earlier in the thread and goes back to the OP. Someone says, tweets, or writes it and therefore it must be true:
especially if you believe in the speaker. This is not exclusive to the right. The left is just is guilty of believing an Instagram post is the gospel.

You have so much in this post I think you have driven off the cliff of the thread topic, so I'll just leave it alone.

It was more of an "homage" than plagiarism. I thought the crying in the streets was ridiculous too. You know you shouldn't really get to make fun if you would have been "howling" had HRC won.
Is that what we should expect if Sanders or Warren were to win this fall? :Sad04:

Nope, I wrote all of that to lay the foundation for the reality upon which I have based my life and you have inexplicably forsaken for political pettiness. The numbers are correct.

It's your own howling, and willful ignorance, and allegiance to the Dems and their false outrage that I have been addressing there Cardfan. To wit, you're the one coming on here making the unsupported charge over and over that the President constantly lies. But where there is no hope to make right your own misconceptions regarding the record and all of the revisionist silliness, others may yet benefit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-27-2020, 08:10 PM