Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
TheRealThing Wrote:Nope, I wrote all of that to lay the foundation for the reality upon which I have based my life and you have inexplicably forsaken for political pettiness. The numbers are correct.

It's your own howling, and willful ignorance, and allegiance to the Dems and their false outrage that I have been addressing there Cardfan. To wit, you're the one coming on here making the unsupported charge over and over that the President constantly lies. But where there is no hope to make right your own misconceptions regarding the record and all of the revisionist silliness, others may yet benefit.

So you're telling me even if I watched Fox News, listened to Rush Limbaugh, and read NewsMax that 95% of the stories would be negative about Trump and positive about Obama from 2008-present.

Dude, I am friends with a lot of Trump supporters, and even they admit he tells lots of doozies. That 16k number that I have posted can be disputed and some...maybe even pled down to misleading statements, but, dang, that's a whole lot of fibs. All politicians are fast and loose with the truth, but President Trump is a real gunslinger. TongueirateSho

I get it. It's entertaining and follows the narrative that supporters like to hear. Gonna be really entertaining if VP Biden makes a big comeback in the Dem primary. I wonder which can tell the biggest whopper.
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by Cardfan1 - 02-27-2020, 08:36 PM