Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr
Cardfan1 Wrote:So you're telling me even if I watched Fox News, listened to Rush Limbaugh, and read NewsMax that 95% of the stories would be negative about Trump and positive about Obama from 2008-present.

Dude, I am friends with a lot of Trump supporters, and even they admit he tells lots of doozies. That 16k number that I have posted can be disputed and some...maybe even pled down to misleading statements, but, dang, that's a whole lot of fibs. All politicians are fast and loose with the truth, but President Trump is a real gunslinger. TongueirateSho

I get it. It's entertaining and follows the narrative that supporters like to hear. Gonna be really entertaining if VP Biden makes a big comeback in the Dem primary. I wonder which can tell the biggest whopper.

LOL, I don't think 'you get' what side of the bed you got up on. And I would appreciate some help on this one, but on the day that I start tailoring my posts to address only that which you sanction, hopefully one of my friends will point it out so I can go and seek professional guidance.

As to what I tell you, I always make myself clear. Past what is to follow, I will likely not by acknowledgment lend any further credibility to your real time distortions on this matter. Other than FOX, (which percentage wise is still nonetheless mostly negative) the news outlets that were tracked and who were guilty of the 95% plus negative reporting rate where it came to the President, that being ABC, NBC and the like, all appear on your bias chart. At some point when somebody like you is engrossed in making some unfounded or otherwise ridiculous statement, those involved in the debate just have to ask themselves if they want to continue to lend credibility your absurdities by even answering.

Since the Impeachment---
Broadcast news has been “more hostile than normal” toward President Trump since the impeachment inquiry began, according to a new study.

The Media Research Center (MRC) analyzed all coverage of President Trump and his administration on ABC’s “World News Tonight,” CBS’ “Evening News” and NBC’s “Nightly News” since Trump took office in 2017. MRC editor Rich Noyes noted that coverage of Trump has been “more hostile than normal” since Sept. 24 when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., announced the start of the impeachment inquiry.

“Out of 684 evaluative comments included in these broadcasts, a whopping 96 percent have been negative, vs. a meager four percent that have been positive,” Noyes wrote.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/broadcast-...e-coverage

FOX coverage is not a lot better---
https://www.mediaite.com/online/majority...dia-study/

News report in general on the same subject mid Presidency---
October 10, 2018
"For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.

What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
https://www.investors.com/politics/edito...-coverage/

I don't know about the coming Presidential debates, but I know who has told the biggest whoppers so far there--- Cardfan. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
How Did We Get to the Point That We Could Consider a Communist for Pr - by TheRealThing - 02-27-2020, 09:53 PM