Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Khalil Whitney announces he’s transferring
Odd timing but I knew it after watching the last game. He didn’t play a single minute in the second half I don’t think and played maybe 4 in the first half. He looked very unhappy on the bench and I kept saying he’s leaving
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Addition by subtraction.
More minutes for our core rotation. Foul trouble scares me though with how touchy SEC refs are this year. But with Juzang stepping up and playing good the past two games. Whitney leaving doesn’t bother me as much other than the fact I hate to see a kid leave our program because of minutes or whatever it may be. I wish him the best.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Not hurting my feelings at all. Didn't show me much.
Strikeout King Wrote:Not hurting my feelings at all. Didn't show me much.

I think he’d been a freak next year though. But all these kids want right now or they give up and go somewhere else. He could be a WCS but in a guard spot. Or even something like MKG
#BBFL
#55 ranked player in draft (ESPN), transfer or get ready for draft? Who knows what he will do with people in his ear. If transfer being from Chicago it will be a Big 10 school probably.
I hate it had to come to this but it doesn't really surprise me after his minutes have diminished. Reminded me of Hamidou Diallo. I'm sure there were people in his corner who influenced him to leave. His potential was through the roof but still very raw skill wise. Hopefully Calipari will realize you can't just out athlete every team now. You have to be able to do more than just run really fast and jump really high to be a good basketball player.
Doesn't bother me. Gives Brooks and Juzang more minutes. Hoping Allen might be able to play this year, but if he can't come back soon, might as set him until next year.
Should read: Khalil Whitney confirms that he's getting horrible advice and listening to the wrong people
JokersWild24 Wrote:Should read: Khalil Whitney confirms that he's getting horrible advice and listening to the wrong people

Couldn’t agree more. Young man’s got bad folks in his ear it seems. No way a kid just decides to leave a program like Kentucky while not getting playing time and thinking in his head and heart he’s good enough to even think about going into the draft.
#BBFL