Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(15)Kentucky 80 Mississippi State 72
Kentucky improves to 17-5. Mississippi State drops to 14-8.
Richards looked like Richards of last year in the first half and then dropped 25 in the second half for a double double!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Richards is playing himself into the top 15 of the draft.
BlackAndYellow Wrote:Richards is playing himself into the top 15 of the draft.

How many will we lose from this roster? Sestina of course is a senior, I think it’s possible we may lose everybody else to the draft except Brooks and Juzang. Not saying they all should go, they shouldn’t, Montgomery especially could help himself with another year I think. But you know kids, not all of them are willing to wait it out and improve like Nick has.
Van Hagar Wrote:How many will we lose from this roster? Sestina of course is a senior, I think it’s possible we may lose everybody else to the draft except Brooks and Juzang. Not saying they all should go, they shouldn’t, Montgomery especially could help himself with another year I think. But you know kids, not all of them are willing to wait it out and improve like Nick has.

Brooks, Montgomery, Juzang will be the the only ones come back. Montgomery might go because he got high praise from NBA scouts last year in the training process but we will see. I think he could benefit like Nick has this year and be a top 25 pick.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL