3. Pike central
4. Lawrence county
5.shelby Valley
6. Floyd central
7. Sheldon Clark
8. East ridge
9. Magoffin county
10. Phelps
I think Johnson Central is definitely the team to beat. The two Blair girls will be a great addition to an already really good team.
JC
LC
Pikeville
Shelby valley
Floyd central
Pike central
Magoffin
Martin County
East ridge
Paintsville
JC 's to lose!
With JC getting half of Pikeville's roster I would say JC wins it easy!!!
Budsqueezer Wrote:With JC getting half of Pikeville's roster I would say JC wins it easy!!!
Who are the players that transferred? Did any also go to Pike Central where Misty Haynes went to coach?
Delong sisters and back-up pitcher are three that I know for sure
Budsqueezer Wrote:Delong sisters and back-up pitcher are three that I know for sure

Plus the Blair sisters and Williams from Paintsville.
I heard maybe one transfer from Paintsville has to sit out until 1 year to the date that Paintsville was eliminated from region last season. Any truth to this?
Shows me you nothing nothing about 15th region softball
Got the delong girl back which PIKEVILLE recruited in the 1st place. She is from Johnson county
Back up pitcher Adkins went back to Shelby Valley. PIKEVILLE will regret that one
U talking to me Warriorhawk? A simple yes she does or no she don’t would’ve worked just fine
1. Johnson CENTRAL
2. PIKEVILLE
3. Pike central
4. Lawrence county
5.shelby Valley
6. Floyd central
7. Martin county
8. East ridge
9. Magoffin county
10. Phelps
Smart ass. Truth hurt
Are schools recruiting for softball lol?
I'm not trying to be a smarty. Just telling it the why it is. Transfer has to have a bonifed change of address. If not they have to sit out 1 year and how does a team get 5 or 6 transfers in 1 year and get them eligible?
Pike Central will be bottom of Region just like in basketball. U see what losing basketball coach did for girls team. Be the same in softball
did the hall girl from Pikeville end up at JC also?