Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region favorites
Wolfe Hazard Knott and Owsley will be top seeds going in and no one wants to play PCC nor Letcher in the first round don’t think Leslie will have enough to make it could be wrong
Where is the KCC-LCC district held this year?
Alice Loyd
I’ve got the lady Wolves winning region if the refs don’t steal it from them hopefully everyone gets to play without it getting out of hand and letting someone get hurt what gets me the worse is someone gets mugged and no call then they call a little touch foul but anyways good luck to all the teams that will be participating in the tournaments and I am rooting for Riverside Tuesday night
Estill, Hazard, Owsley and Wolfe have advanced to their district finals and regional tournament thus far.
If you think Leslie doesn’t have anything other than Meyers and can’t make it. How do you think Wolfe can Take away Smith and Meyers and Leslie’s starters average more points and rebounds per game?
I said I could be wrong and apparently the rest of the team did step up last night Wolfe will have to get scoring from the rest of team also to win region I do think Leslie will beat hazard there’s several teams that can win region I think it will be luck of the draw and how one team matches up with the other but I still pick Wolfe to win it not putting any other team down that’s my pic if Leslie beats Hazard they will be in a better position might get an easy first round
Lady Owls are playing tough right now. They will be hard to beat.
Owsley County is a team that I have watched the most out of the other teams but I’ve seen several weaknesses in their offense. Owsley’s press against Knott central is what won them the game. I don’t know if it will have the same impact against other teams but we will see.
Owsley is a very good team. As good as any team in the region.
They are a premier player in Lexie Lynch, a solid #2 player in herald, one of the better shooters in the region in Smith and one of the better rebounders in Murray.
That all adds up to a team that could win the whole thing.
1. Letcher (big win over Knott, has beat hazard and Leslie)
2. Knott (Has lost to Letcher and Owsley but beat hazard, Leslie twice, letcher twice and Owsley once)
3. Hazard (beat Wolfe twice and Leslie twice)
4. Wolfe (beat Owsley twice)
5. Owsley (beat Leslie twice and Knott once)
6. Leslie (beat Hazard once)
7. Estill (has beat jackson city twice)
8. Jackson city (no wins against the 7 other teams)

1 through 6 is debatable.
14th Basketball fan Wrote:1. Letcher (big win over Knott, has beat hazard and Leslie)
2. Knott (Has lost to Letcher and Owsley but beat hazard, Leslie twice, letcher twice and Owsley once)
3. Hazard (beat Wolfe twice and Leslie twice)
4. Wolfe (beat Owsley twice)
5. Owsley (beat Leslie twice and Knott once)
6. Leslie (beat Hazard once)
7. Estill (has beat jackson city twice)
8. Jackson city (no wins against the 7 other teams)

1 through 6 is debatable.

Wolfe has lost to hazard once and beat hazard once.
Hazard has not beat Wolfe twice.
14th region fanman Wrote:Wolfe has lost to hazard once and beat hazard once.
Hazard has not beat Wolfe twice.

Sorry, I got the scores mixed up looking at the KHSAA scoreboard. I’ll leave the clearing up of the teams to someone else on here then.
The draw will have a major impact on the region. LCC and Hazard both have a 66.6% chance of basically getting a bye to the semifinals with drawing Estill or Jackson. I think Letcher has a slight advantage playing at home but I really think 6 teams in the region can win it if they catch a break or two.
Your right there is 6 teams it could be a toss up on I think hazard and Letcher could get an easy first round a lot will depend on the draw and who could can win 3 tough games in a row