Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sec mens basketball tourney
Just A Check To See If Anyone Is Headed Down.Last Year Was 1st For Me And Had Tickets To All The Games,But When We Got Beat By Tn I Left,Hopefully We Are There On Sunday This Year.LORD WILLING I Will Be Sitting In Section 115 lower level Row N Isle Seat,If Dont Get To Crazy Busy At My Store(It Is Tax Season,But They Handled It Without Last Year..
I wish. I’ve always wanted to go the SEC tourney and NCAA tourney at least one game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
cuppett777 Wrote:Just A Check To See If Anyone Is Headed Down.Last Year Was 1st For Me And Had Tickets To All The Games,But When We Got Beat By Tn I Left,Hopefully We Are There On Sunday This Year.LORD WILLING I Will Be Sitting In Section 115 lower level Row N Isle Seat,If Dont Get To Crazy Busy At My Store(It Is Tax Season,But They Handled It Without Last Year..

I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I would say that the SEC Tourney is an amazing experience. Have a safe trip.
Spud6 Wrote:I wish. I’ve always wanted to go the SEC tourney and NCAA tourney at least one game.

did get a chance to go to final in Houston in 2010 when we lost to UCONN
Nashville is by far the best city to host the tournament, in my opinion. There is so much to do and there really isn't a bad seat in Bridgestone Arena. I'm a fan of the smaller arena's, compared to the bigger football arena's that are converted to basketball events.