Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Thoughts On The Coronavirus?
Westside Wrote:This is extremely alarming.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZFhjMQrVt...rgNlFl_TFk

Agreed. I am afraid folks are trivializing this because we are at the beginning like the guy said in the video. We are nearly 2 months behind China and 1 month behind Italy. We don't want to be be like either of those situations if we can help it at all.
Jarons Wrote:This Coronavirus stuff is getting out of hand. Colleges closing for the semester, the Ivy League cancelling their post season tournament. My son's soccer league sent us a memo today asking the players and coaches not to shake hands or give high fives. The media is creating all this paranoia by sensationalizing and giving misinformation.

I hope you're right, but I have never heard of countries closing down entire cities over an illness before now. I'm afraid these officials making the decision to close campuses, cancel tournaments etc may know more than we do. Like I said, I hope you're right.
NCAA has posted that March madness will be played without crowds.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Boone COunty schools just closed schools till April 20th. Zero cases so far.

If I am a spring sports parent, im finding a lawyer.
plantmanky Wrote:Boone COunty schools just closed schools till April 20th. Zero cases so far.

If I am a spring sports parent, im finding a lawyer.

Why?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We have to realize that once there is one identified case in a community or school that means there are many more in that community. I think that is what schools and athletic organizations are trying to protect against.
Everyone still blaming the liberal media . I’m glad me and my family have been preparing the last couple of months. Stay safe everyone . Hopefully this dies out but looks like we may be in for a hell of a ride .
Hope everyone is doing good!