Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Mountain Team Previews
Watch team previews from WYMT. They add a new team every day.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime
Hell yeah thats awesome i cant wait to see me up there :thumpsup:
P-Villain! Wrote:Hell yeah thats awesome i cant wait to see me up there :thumpsup:
Yeah that will be historic. The 5th ninja turtle will finally be unveiled to the world LOL! Hey somebody get John Elliott on the phone Ive got a great idea for a new T-shirt. On the front itll say "I Survived Meet the Panthers '07" and put a funnel cloud in the backround. Id buy it. Wouldnt you? LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Yeah that will be historic. The 5th ninja turtle will finally be unveiled to the world LOL! Hey somebody get John Elliott on the phone Ive got a great idea for a new T-shirt. On the front itll say "I Survived Meet the Panthers '07" and put a funnel cloud in the backround. Id buy it. Wouldnt you? LOL!
If you were the fifth ninja turtle what would your color and weapon be?
That T-shirt idea would fit the scheme pretty well for how it went down. I'm 270 lbs. and the wind was moving me around. If only I had a shell to hide in. LOL
if i had a weapon hmm..... it would be about 12 footlong...Veiny...and double sided...it would also be multipurpose weapon/tool...my color would have to be black..not yellow
P-Villain! Wrote:if i had a weapon hmm..... it would be about 12 footlong...Veiny...and double sided...it would also be multipurpose weapon/tool...my color would have to be black..not yellow
Yall are some sick pups. LOL!