Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Alum All NBA Team 2020
Who do you have in this moment and more specifically, where do have Shai and Murray?
So since Coach Cal has been there the players he’s out in the nba?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
PG - Shai
SG - Booker
SF - Herro
PF - Davis
C - Adebayo

SF slot was tough. Could go three guard with Murray or Fox replacing Herro or go extremely huge by replacing Herro with Towns.

Who would have thought that the lineup of Kentucky's best in the NBA would have had these names if that's what you were told three years ago though?
JokersWild24 Wrote:PG - Shai
SG - Booker
SF - Herro
PF - Davis
C - Adebayo

SF slot was tough. Could go three guard with Murray or Fox replacing Herro or go extremely huge by replacing Herro with Towns.

Who would have thought that the lineup of Kentucky's best in the NBA would have had these names if that's what you were told three years ago though?

I think you are dead on. Be hard to argue anyone with how well these guys have played this year. Maybe Fox and Shai could be debated. But Shai had a breakout year.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL