Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee 81 Kentucky 73
Wow what can you say, wow!
hope they dont do this mess next week at the sec tourney- or i may never go again,lol
From up 17 points to getting beat by 8......

UK had an All Systems Failure last night.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
the game in Knoxville. Tennessee wasn't making nothing that game, and it wasn't because of UK D either. Tennessee was missing open looks. they shot 34.5% that game, 32% the first half, and 36.67% the 2nd half. and UK shot 54.3% that game..... last night game Tennessee shot it at 52.8% as UK shot it at 44.6% for the game.... LET'S GO VOLS!!!!!
cj2561 Wrote:the game in Knoxville. Tennessee wasn't making nothing that game, and it wasn't because of UK D either. Tennessee was missing open looks. they shot 34.5% that game, 32% the first half, and 36.67% the 2nd half. and UK shot 54.3% that game..... last night game Tennessee shot it at 52.8% as UK shot it at 44.6% for the game.... LET'S GO VOLS!!!!!

LOL!!! Ok. Tell us, why has Tennessee lost their other 12 games this season?
Hopefully our young Kentucky players will learn from this. After next week, a performance like last night will end our season for the year.
Westside Wrote:LOL!!! Ok. Tell us, why has Tennessee lost their other 12 games this season?

Not playing Kentucky I guess.
rick2517 Wrote:Hopefully our young Kentucky players will learn from this. After next week, a performance like last night will end our season for the year.

Their we go Cal.....Young. Page straight from his excuse book.
I honestly think this may have been the most embarrassing loss of the entire Cal era, considering the opponent (mediocre), the stakes (chance to be a more solid 2 seed), and how we looked down the stretch (clueless and selfish). Just terrible.
If Cal didn’t lose this one on purpose, he should be arrested for impersonating a coach.