Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) Kentucky 71 Florida 70
What a crazy game!

Florida dominated the whole game and then we sneak it out in the end with Quickly not playing the last 10 minutes after fouling out. Gutsy win by the Cats!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LOVE this game!!! Hagans out, Quickley ineffective but some new kids on the block came in the game, and they gelled as a team as the game went on.

I'm so tickled with this win!!!!!

I don't know if UK winning or TN losing makes me happier.
Not sure how we pulled this game out of the toilet, but I’ll take it! Needed win after collapse against UT!
I killed us for our performance Tuesday, so I’ll give credit where it’s due today, maybe the gutsiest win of the Cal era.
Van Hagar Wrote:I killed us for our performance Tuesday, so I’ll give credit where it’s due today, maybe the gutsiest win of the Cal era.

Cal tech won this game? I can’t really put my finger on what changed for us there and got a run going. Richards coming out early in second half making a couple shots really helped get the ball rolling. So it might not have been a one thing that swung momentum for us.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Cal tech won this game? I can’t really put my finger on what changed for us there and got a run going. Richards coming out early in second half making a couple shots really helped get the ball rolling. So it might not have been a one thing that swung momentum for us.

No really it just seemed like it was a steady buildup of confidence as the second half went on and we got more comfortable with how we were running the offense without Hagans. Gonna be so interesting to see how we look now going forward with Hagans back.
Van Hagar Wrote:No really it just seemed like it was a steady buildup of confidence as the second half went on and we got more comfortable with how we were running the offense without Hagans. Gonna be so interesting to see how we look now going forward with Hagans back.

I think if Hagans is struggling like he has been in crucial parts of the game with turnovers. I think Cal should be quick to pull him and let Maxey run point.
#BBFL
Just hope Cal sees that he can loosen up the leash with guys like Brooks, Juzang, and Sestina. They played through some mistakes today and winded up making some huge plays for the Wildcats.

Great team win and a great win for momentum heading into the post season considering the circumstances.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Just hope Cal sees that he can loosen up the leash with guys like Brooks, Juzang, and Sestina. They played through some mistakes today and winded up making some huge plays for the Wildcats.

Great team win and a great win for momentum heading into the post season considering the circumstances.

Cal’s leash is definitely tighter on some than others. Hagan’s makes turnover after turnover and he never has to sit.
#BBFL