Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashton Hagans not playing today at Florida
Hagans didn’t travel with the team for this one. Cal tweeted saying it was due to personal issues.

https://twitter.com/ukcoachcalipari/stat...32192?s=21
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hope he straightens out whatever is going on.
Me too^

These kids are put on such a high pedi stool to perform and it takes a lot of pressure on them.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
For somebody who.doesn't really watch basketball much, how good is Ashton? Is this a huge blow to U.K.?
Westside Wrote:For somebody who.doesn't really watch basketball much, how good is Ashton? Is this a huge blow to U.K.?

I mean he’s our main PG but he’s hit or miss. He’s a walking turnover
#BBFL
I disagree. I think he's a great play caller/floor leader. We pulled it out though, so that shows a lot of grit and determination on the team!!!!
Westside Wrote:For somebody who.doesn't really watch basketball much, how good is Ashton? Is this a huge blow to U.K.?

Reminds me a lot of Cliff Hawkins if you watched some of the early 2000s Kentucky teams.

Very physical defensive guard. Offensively you are going to have to live with some turnovers because he plays at such at high speed and trying to tone him down limits what makes him great.

One of the best defensive guards in the nation who will step in and blow up dribble handoffs and can get to the rim.

Has two cousins who played in the NFL, one of those being Ronnie Brown from Auburn/Miami Dolphins.
is Hagans playing in SEC tournament?