Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*UPDATE March Madness Has Been Cancelled
This is insane!

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basket...nt-go-fans
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
All conference tournaments included also starting 3-12
Rainingthrees Wrote:All conference tournaments included also starting 3-12

Yep. Just saw that interview with SEC commissioner in between games on the SEC network.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I guess the Kentucky effect will not take place or at least as I understand it. They won't have the "home court advantage" so to speak.
Now saying cancel all tournaments probably with announcement today, season over.
Farewell March Madness!!!

As bad as I hate it, it was the right call.
Granny Bear Wrote:Farewell March Madness!!!

As bad as I hate it, it was the right call.

It definitely is but it sucks so bad. Best time of the year in my opinion for sports and it’s gone.
#BBFL
Why not postpone the tournament to a later date? I know that it would probably logistical nightmare, but it could be worked out. I'm saying after things get better, when it is safe as determined by doctors.
enknight84 Wrote:Why not postpone the tournament to a later date? I know that it would probably logistical nightmare, but it could be worked out. I'm saying after things get better, when it is safe as determined by doctors.

I think Kirk you said logistically it would be way too hard to just postpone it and have it later.
#BBFL