Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 39 Shelby Valley 38
Pikeville heading back to the Sweet 16.
Trinity Rowe is a baller. Getting the transfer eligible a week before region sealed that title. 4 free throws to win the game were clutch. Valley will be back next year better than ever and pikeville will reload around Rowe. Could see a similar finals in 2021
Way to go Coach Orem & Panthers! Back to Back! HAIL PIKEVILLE!

Shelby Valley will be loooooaded next year. Glad to get them this time around.
Pikeville will be just as good imo. Starting to look like Rowe from Pikeville might be as good or better than Rowe from SV. Rowe and Maynard with a couple transfers will give SV all they want...
Though SV has most of those girls coming back I would take Trinity and Maynard and never look back. Pikeville is such a better team when Rowe is attacking the basket. Extremely hard to stop and Rowe’s euro step is dangerous.
I agree that Valley will have a great team next year, I think the Panthers will be right there with them. Rowe and Maynard are as good of a duo they are in the Region. K. Whited will be back from her acl injury and just an 8th grader this year. If she was healthy she would have gotten mins. Pikeville 8th grade team that included Rowe won the county tournament against SV and finished final four in the middle school state tournament. That 8th grade group will be a fun one to watch the next 4 years. The Lady Panthers should be good for the next 4 years.