Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SV vs Perry County Central
SV-26
PCC-7
What does everyone think about this game??
I believe perry beat pike central 4 to 2??
Perry beat pike 3-2, How Did Perry look?...I wish i could have made it, how was the O Line and how was the QB?
Yea I believe SV will take this one.
How good is Perry Central supposed to be this season? Beating them in a scrimmage may not be all that impressive considering Perry was only 1-9 last year.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Personally, I don't put much stock into scrimmages , period.
I was there perry had huge line but seemed really soft.SV exucuted very well played defense strong ran and throwed to score.They (sv) appear to be very aggressive on both sides of ball ,I think they will do well this season
snake plisken Wrote:I was there perry had huge line but seemed really soft.SV exucuted very well played defense strong ran and throwed to score.They (sv) appear to be very aggressive on both sides of ball ,I think they will do well this season

Who was the QB for Perry??
MVP2 Wrote:Who was the QB for Perry??

It really dosn't matter. Same old Perry, bad.
Benchwarmer Wrote:It really dosn't matter. Same old Perry, bad.

Same old Perry that beats Knott every year.
MVP2 Wrote:Same old Perry that beats Knott every year.

And?
MVP2 Wrote:Same old Perry that beats Knott every year.

Thats impossible. They don't play every year.Played in 02 and then again in 06. So beating Knott every year is a very stupid thing to say.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Thats impossible. They don't play every year.Played in 02 and then again in 06. So beating Knott every year is a very stupid thing to say.

I meant every year they play, and they won in 02 54-8 and 06 31-20 and they will win in 07 too.And this is all im going to say bout this.
:goofy: DUH OK