Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immanuel Quickly Named SEC POY
If you’d told me last year Quickly would be the player of the year in the entire conference this season I would have laughed in your face. His transformation from last season to this season has been insane.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Glad to see that it's going to him-- a very deserving player. I don't think I'd go as far as saying I'd have laughed in anyone's face, but I will say that if you'd have told me to rank the candidates at before the season began, he and EJ Montgomery probably would have been behind Anthony Edwards, Kerry Blackshear, Samir Doughty, Isaac Okoro, Ashton Hagans, Tyrese Maxey, and possibly one or two others.
JokersWild24 Wrote:Glad to see that it's going to him-- a very deserving player. I don't think I'd go as far as saying I'd have laughed in anyone's face, but I will say that if you'd have told me to rank the candidates at before the season began, he and EJ Montgomery probably would have been behind Anthony Edwards, Kerry Blackshear, Samir Doughty, Isaac Okoro, Ashton Hagans, Tyrese Maxey, and possibly one or two others.

That’s the direction I meant with my statement. Maybe laugh in someone’s face is a little stretch there. But I wouldn’t have believed them either way.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL