•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
5696 cases and 96 deaths
jetpilot Wrote:More what ifs from the king of whatif'ers, posting all bold now for added effect lol. Stay at home under your bed for a year or two and you should be fine.

Those are called facts. Just bolded and italicized because they came from CDC.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Those are called facts. Just bolded and italicized because they came from CDC.

The main fact is there are currently 12 serious cases of this virus in this country of 330 million people. That's 1 out of every 27.5 million people.
jetpilot Wrote:The main fact is there are currently 12 serious cases of this virus in this country of 330 million people. That's 1 out of every 27.5 million people.

I'm looking at the same site.

For some reason the number of serious cases never changes, but the death total does. Death toll was 86 this morning and it's now 97 but the 12 in serious condition is still there.
According to Johns Hopkins University website, as of noon today (Tuesday), there are 5145 cases reported with 91 deaths nationwide.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
14h
Government ... Go Home. Sit Down. Shut Up. Don't Work. Don't get paid. Go Bankrupt. Don't ask questions. Do as you're told. We have no history of lying. Obey!

The government works for us - we have a right to ask questions.
Catturd ™ Retweeted
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
13h
Is the coronavirus to be taken seriously ... yes.

Is the panic the most ridiculous overreaction I've personally seen in my 55 years on Earth ... yes.

Both can be true.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
3h
There's going to be a whole lot of stupid people with some really clean buttholes over the next few months.
My favorite lol^^^
Toilet paper hoarding reference for the slow....
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
8h
I don't need jack shit from the damn government right now.

I don't do the on my knees screaming "Save Me!" thing.

They'll save you alright.

(Farting sound)
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 16
Make no mistake about it ...

This is a worldwide panic over panic.
Catturd ™ Retweeted
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 16
Through yoga, meditation, and a spiritual awakening - I’ve taught my butthole to self-clean itself after dumps.

I’ll be sharing this in my upcoming book - Making Friends With Your Asshole.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 16
I've noticed all the Fake News media are encouraging businesses to shut down - they should lead by example.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 16
My feet are pissed off that I’m washing my hands so much.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
Mar 16
Good morning to everyone who isn't a doomsday panickier.
Why aint that pelosi and her sidekick cauht this
jetpilot Wrote:More what ifs from the king of whatif'ers, posting all bold now for added effect lol. Stay at home under your bed for a year or two and you should be fine.

I imagine you will be one of these assholes that won’t self isolate if diagnosed . I hope your family is taking this more seriously then what you have . Given 2 weeks ago you assumed this was the liberal media .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I imagine you will be one of these assholes that won’t self isolate if diagnosed . I hope your family is taking this more seriously then what you have . Given 2 weeks ago you assumed this was the liberal media .

Imagine is all you do.
Confusednicker:

Consumption of alcohol does not kill the Coronavirus.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I imagine you will be one of these assholes that won’t self isolate if diagnosed . I hope your family is taking this more seriously then what you have . Given 2 weeks ago you assumed this was the liberal media .

Fox News has made an abrupt shift: even benching some if the denier hosts, demonstrating social distancing on air, and Tucker Carlson claiming his plea to the president was what shifted the Trump Administration's view.

Just happy the shift happened. Too many people still believe that this is a lie/conspiracy.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Confusednicker:

It couldn't hurt!!!!
Cardfan1 Wrote:Confusednicker:

Maybe not, but at least it's fun. Ignorance and stupidity, however, must be a 'round the clock living hell.Confusednicker:
Kentucky's own Thomas Massie is one of the smartest people in Congress:

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
Someone asked me if the fundamentals of our economy are still sound, referencing economic indicators.

The most fundamental aspect of any economy is “people go to work and make things or provide a service.”

The fundamentals are broken.

No amount of stimulus fixes that.
^One crisis at a time.
Smile
jetpilot Wrote:Imagine is all you do.

Imagine thinking this is fake news.
United States

United States

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Imagine thinking this is fake news.
United States

United States

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

There were competent government officials that said April will be worse than March and May will be worse than April.

I hope they are wrong, but many people aren't taking this serious.
Even if people are disposed to not taking the CV seriously on their own terms, they are forced to recognize the problem by not being able to go to work, restaurants, bars, movies, & etc. I doubt there are many parents just blowing this off since schools and the daycare facilities have closed, which group likely comprises most of the country over 21, and IMHO was likely the most meaningful step taken to limit the spread so far. The great majority of all older adults are taking things very seriously.

Just saying, in 2009-2010 (2 seasons), the swine flu resulted in something around a billion confirmed cases with a half a million deaths. And I'll be honest, at the time I didn't even bother to get flu shots and I wasn't at all concerned that I would get the disease. That for the most part, is just the mindset of healthy people. And we didn't stop doing our daily business during that epidemic either. But what makes this (CV) different is the fact that it is up to 3 times more communicable, does tend to kill older people, but is still a threat to that end with any age group. In short it's the overall susceptibility of people to catching this thing that has the medical community concerned.

Added to that is the fact that h1n1 is a variant of the Spanish flu of 1918. These bugs in some cases, tend to hang around a lot longer than 1 season. Authorities are likely concerned once next fall comes again, it will be here we go again. All of that said, I believe the private sector and the professional sector will come up with a vaccine a lot quicker than normal. It is at that point that we will defeat CV.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^Further. Also saw today where the current shortage of M95 masks, Hazmat suits, ventilators and other medical equipment associated with treatment of the pandemic scope, actually dates all the way back to the days when such items were used up in 2009 during the swine flu pandemic. In other words where at one time the US medical system was ready for such an instance of a wide spread highly contagious bug. In Obama's oversight in a like matter over which he was responsible, nobody saw to it that those items were replenished. Typical business as usual at the hand of the last administration. But who's actually catching nine kinds for the shortage? Why MR Trump of course.

Hospitals and the medical community at large having been forced to follow Mr Obama's not-so-sage guidance on the operation of same, have not been faring so well it seems. Because even though the media have not reported on the matter, the sudden appearance of the coronavirus has revealed to all the fact that the US hospital system was before it's coming, already stressed. And it all stems back to those days when the fundamental transformation first started making unreasonable demands on the medical community. Nothing of this world is free after all. Imagine that, Milton Freedman's "There is no free lunch" declaration still stands. And not that an abundance of masks and such would have by itself stopped the pandemic, but we do nonetheless, pay now or we pay later. A fact which is inescapable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate to interrupt your OBama pile on, TRT, but Trump is wanting to start things back up as this crisis is just ramping up.

I know some of you love him, but it may be time to jump off the wagon. It seems he has pushed Fauci and experts to the side and is focused on economics and ignoring the health of the nation.
Cardfan1 Wrote:I hate to interrupt your OBama pile on, TRT, but Trump is wanting to start things back up as this crisis is just ramping up.

I know some of you love him, but it may be time to jump off the wagon. It seems he has pushed Fauci and experts to the side and is focused on economics and ignoring the health of the nation.

This is an obvious lie that would only fool the galactically stupid.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next