Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Juzang Enters Transfer Portal
News broke last night. Was a little surprised consider how he seemed to get comfortable and find his footing late in the year. Unsure if this is a case of homesickness, worry about playing time, having already made his mind up in January that he was transferring (as has been speculated), a combination of all of those, or something else entirely. In any event, this is the second straight shooter from Southern California who came to Kentucky and ended up transferring out (Jemarl Baker being the first).
He knows something we don’t yet. Such as Quickley and Hagans both coming back with 1 and 2 SGs in the class coming in this year.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hagans and maxey both declare, say quickley follows soon.
I obviously don't know this, but if I had to guess, I would think this is a case of Juzang going back home and having feelers from other programs reach out to him. If it didn't happen after the season abruptly ended, then the seed was planted over the Christmas break when he wasn't getting much playing time. If not that, then maybe he knew for certain that Quickley would be back and/or was scared away by the commitments of both Boston, Clarke, and Askew (the latter of which would factor into any of the scenarios). It was known all season that Maxey would be one and done, so I don't see him factoring into the PT aspect at all.