Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sawyer Robertson Commits to Mississippi St.
Ranked in the top 50 overall and the 9th overall QB in his class, Robertson will follow Leach from West Texas to Starkville.

Huge get for Mike Leach, and if he gets the ball rolling on recruiting, an already stacked SEC West may get even tougher. Four SEC West coaches (Saban, Oregeron, Malzhan, and Jimbo Fisher) have won national championships. Leach and Kiffin will, if nothing else, add some color and character to the league.
JokersWild24 Wrote:Ranked in the top 50 overall and the 9th overall QB in his class, Robertson will follow Leach from West Texas to Starkville.

Huge get for Mike Leach, and if he gets the ball rolling on recruiting, an already stacked SEC West may get even tougher. Four SEC West coaches (Saban, Oregeron, Malzhan, and Jimbo Fisher) have won national championships. Leach and Kiffin will, if nothing else, add some color and character to the league.

I didn't know Malzhan had won a national title.
Westside Wrote:I didn't know Malzhan had won a national title.

You sir, are 100% correct. He was the offensive coordinator to Gene Chizik at Auburn for the 2010 National Championship. He was the Head Coach for their 2013 BCS Championship loss to Florida State. My fault on that one.