Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Robert Amis Named Pike Central Head Coach
Know nothing about this guy. Anyone have any information on him? How’s Pike Central fans feeling about this one?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Isn't this the same guy that just resigned from Greenup Co due to allegedly playing an ineligible player?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Literally just got forced out by KHSAA and Greenup Co High for his dirty dealings with ineligible players.

Pike central just can’t get a clue. They’ll have more foreign exchange players in no time.
Oh that’s him? How’d he get from Greenup to Pike County so fast? Have ties to Pike County in some fashion?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He should fit in nicely at PC
Him and Dave will have Pike Central full of new kids soon
Amis was hired as head coach at Breathitt County in 2015/16 and then resigned to take over at Eminence in 2017/18. He headed to Greenup County for 2018/19 and was suspended along with the assistant superintendent in late February 2020 after an issue regarding a player's eligibility. Amis resigned at Greenup in early March.
Color me surprised that we didn't stay in house with either Derrick Newsome or Hobo McCoy.

I don't really know much about Mr. Amis, but he has a nice resume I feel. Has a overall winning record. I hope it works out for us both.
I hope he gets the program on track. I would also like to see the Pikeville v. Pike Central rivalry renewed. Back when we were in the same district these two played some amazing games...
Recruiting will start back up at PIKE central. They have just dug themselves deeper with this hire. Already have a recruiter on board who goes and gets kids who can't play and they won't build their program with in house kids. This program just got worser.
Puzzling hire. Pike Central just doesn’t seem to do their homework.
Jamie Hamilton isn't walking through that door anytime soon.
He’s already been seen with Dave. 🙄
CardinalAlum Wrote:Him and Dave will have Pike Central full of new kids soon

And have nothing to show for it besides an awful record and program that is at dumpster fire level. An absolute embarrassment of what David Rowe built there.
Trouble!!! Khsaa is already been put on alert.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Trouble!!! Khsaa is already been put on alert.
Why? Is he guilty of upgrading the locker room? Just get behind Amis and the team. Support them and see what happens. SMH
Amis will do a great job at Pike Central, I think he will be a great fit
(06-17-2020, 10:46 PM)Golden Dome Wrote:
CardinalAlum Wrote:Him and Dave will have Pike Central full of new kids soon

And have nothing to show for it besides an awful record and program that is at dumpster fire level. An absolute embarrassment of what David Rowe built there.

hes already got two 7 footers is what i heard