Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top sophomores in 14th next season
I only know a few teams. So feel free to fill me in , but the best freshman I seen this year that will be sophomores are

Perry- Day, mcarlarnis, Beverly (8th)

Knott - Slone , Haddix, Smith

Hazard- Johnson, Patrick

Breathitt - Bellamy, Hoskins, sperry (8th)

Not real familiar with other teams, please help me out. Thanks. Just trying to do something with my time. Lol.
Zach Watterson - Lee - Led all freshmen in scoring in the 14th

Wyatt Hensley - Leslie - 2nd in scoring as freshmen in the 14th

Plus the guys you mentioned.
Zack Watterson from Lee
Watterson -lee
Hensley - Leslie
Beverly - perry (8th)
Slone - Knott
Patrick - hazard
Bellamy - breathitt

That’s the top freshman on each respective team this year that I seen, or heard of , And i know some teams had 2-3 that are as good or better than some names on here. But as far as each team I heard of or watched anyway, These are the top returning sophomores at each school. Again just my opinion, I’ve watched perry a ton, Knott a ton, and hazard, breathitt a few games. Only seem watterson twice , and never seen Hensley but heard he really good.
Might not even be a basketball season next season.
True enough
The sophomore class is stacked with talent in the 14th region and through out the rest of the state. Gonna have to battle it out on the floor and see who comes out on top
Powell County has Jacob Townsend. Should be starting at PG as a 10th grader.
If the Hensley kid hits the weight room this summer he'll be really tough IMO. Looking forward to watching him play.
jacobcody2 Wrote:Might not even be a basketball season next season.

[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetDopeyFly-si...ricted.gif]
Jake baby youz better be kidding cause the big guy cant take much more!War room committee cant meet but wez been zooming like a mutha! Ole Trumpy said big guy wez trying all we can do to open this mutha back!Kcc economy has snapped like the ole model t football season! #thiscantbereal #trailerquarantine #covid19isamutha More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/NPCk2X3Th8Q00/giphy.gif] Bolz Big Bizness told Roy next year we unleashing the beast!Smith be rocking rims like ole Fatpat rocking the recliner replaying all the ole vintage VHS Knott basketball games! Wowza!Scared ole Fatpat cuz beast mode will be activated bruthas! #kinghasnomercy #beastoftheeast More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetDopeyFly-si...ricted.gif]
Jake baby youz better be kidding cause the big guy cant take much more!War room committee cant meet but wez been zooming like a mutha! Ole Trumpy said big guy wez trying all we can do to open this mutha back!Kcc economy has snapped like the ole model t football season! #thiscantbereal #trailerquarantine #covid19isamutha More mash taters please!!!
Big guy if the virus is not under control so students are allowed to go back to having regular classes instead of NTI classes. I don’t see anyway there be away to have fall sports. You and Big Biz have extra time away from each other.
I think football, soccer, volleyball and the other contact sports are the fall sports in jeopardy. Basketball may be okay because it doesn’t kick into gear until December anyway but this year will probably be practice in that month and season beginning in January. Surely to goodness they can come up with a vaccine by that time with the entire world working on it and Trump in “Warp Speed Mode”, skipping a lot of the red tape with testing

The non-contact sports such as golf will probably be played on schedule in the fall.