3. Sammons Pikeville
4. Manns Betsy Layne
5. Sykes Shelby Valley
6. Robinson Pikeville
7. Mims Betsy Layne
8. Wood East Ridge
9. Adkins Pike Co Central
10. Hall Pikeville

I’ll take the bait lol. First I will start by saying everyone has their opinion and you are entitled to it. But man after the top 3 (Even I think those are in wrong order) you fly off the rails a bit. To start L. Manns isn’t even the best Sophomore on his team. As a matter of fact you don’t even list BL best Sophomore and arguably best player in B. Robinson.
Adkins from PCC isn’t even a Sophomore he is a junior. You list 2 BL kids and a ER kid over C. Maynard who was just a Region runner up.

After watching this season and the post season tournaments. Thanks to a lot of the streaming services cause it’s hard to get to every game. This is how i would put a top 10.

1. Sammons- Pikeville
2. Fugate- Paintsville
3. Dingess- MC
4. Hall- Pikeville
5. Maynard- LC
6. Sykes- SV
7. Robinson- BL
8. Robinson- Pikeville
9. Mims- BL
10. Adkins- LC

-I would have put Lockhart from Pikeville on that list if he would have played this season.
-Woods from ER has the potential to crack this list. I liked to see his continued development into the player ER needs him to be.
Wrong Adkins son
[quote=Bigbluefanatic]Wrong Adkins son[/QUOTE

They have a J.Adkins that’s on the roster as a Sophomore who I’ve never heard of and avg 1.7 ppg. So you have him in your top 10 over B.Robinson, C. Maynard and T. Adkins. You just lost all credibility.
Rylee Sammon’s is the best player in the region I don’t care what grade he’s in.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
BoyWonder14 Wrote:I’ll take the bait lol. First I will start by saying everyone has their opinion and you are entitled to it. But man after the top 3 (Even I think those are in wrong order) you fly off the rails a bit. To start L. Manns isn’t even the best Sophomore on his team. As a matter of fact you don’t even list BL best Sophomore and arguably best player in B. Robinson.
Adkins from PCC isn’t even a Sophomore he is a junior. You list 2 BL kids and a ER kid over C. Maynard who was just a Region runner up.

After watching this season and the post season tournaments. Thanks to a lot of the streaming services cause it’s hard to get to every game. This is how i would put a top 10.

1. Sammons- Pikeville
2. Fugate- Paintsville
3. Dingess- MC
4. Hall- Pikeville
5. Maynard- LC
6. Sykes- SV
7. Robinson- BL
8. Robinson- Pikeville
9. Mims- BL
10. Adkins- LC

-I would have put Lockhart from Pikeville on that list if he would have played this season.
-Woods from ER has the potential to crack this list. I liked to see his continued development into the player ER needs him to be.

I like this list a lot only thing I would do different is move Dingess up and Fugate down. Watch out for Maynard from LC to explode. Also, if Robinson commits from BL he can rise too. I look forward to seeing Hall run the show at pikeville. I think they are region title winners the next two years
SouthEast18 Wrote:I like this list a lot only thing I would do different is move Dingess up and Fugate down. Watch out for Maynard from LC to explode. Also, if Robinson commits from BL he can rise too. I look forward to seeing Hall run the show at pikeville. I think they are region title winners the next two years

I agree Dingess could be ahead of Fugate. They’re interchangeable right now. B. Robinson has ton of upside but it’s tbd with him based on a number of things such as coaching and let’s be honest. Parents. Maynard will be really good the next two years. I think Pikeville can win it the next two years. Upcoming season will be fun if it gets to happen.
Sammons is the top of the list regardless of age class doesnt matter and imo the order falls with fugate hall dingus and on any given night those 3 can swap places with each other.
The list of top 10th graders this past year stops at 4. The others are quality players but a lot depends on the team they are playing on. The four I've listed are players on any team.
Fugate Paintsvilee
Sammons Pikeville
Dinguss MC
C. Maynard LC

From there you a have a really good group of players that were on other peoples list and they are very talented. I agree, but that could also be a product of the surrounding cast. If I had to pick 5 I would pick Trenton Adkins from LC as my 5th.