Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland Transfers
I seen this on another message board, will just copy and paste since I am not sure about it but apparantly the Kentucky Prep Report on Twitter is the first to report it, I went and confirmed the message board post and Kentucky Prep Report had it.

According to twitter reports this morning, Ashland has gained three transfers for next season.

Zander Carter, incoming freshman from Greenup County is now a Tomcat.

Sean Marcum is 6’9 and will be a senior while Tyler Marcum is 6’8 will be a junior. Both Marcum kids are from West Virginia. I do not have any information on them and also their relation.

Also in the thread also rumors of another transfer coming in. If Zander is going to Ashalnd, I wonder if older brother Zane is as well?

Zander and Zane are the two leading scorers returning for the Musketeers.
Tomcats are loaded and if they can learn to play together should be one of the favorites to win the Sixteenth Region and a real threat to win it all.
Curious to see how this works out of the Tomcats next year, they have a stockpile of players and all of them will expect minutes, shots etc., hard to improve on an undefeated season, so this will be interesting.
I don't work for the KHSAA, but if I did...three or more transfers would at least make me curious.
Ashland may run the table for the second straight year.